Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

God In My Present

God, I know you lined everything up from the very beginning. From the beginning of eternity for the end of eternity. I know all my past is good for my future. I am coming to see the good effects of tiny good and bad things that just seemed to line up right for something in the future that is now partly in my past yet still affecting my future.
But.
I'm still here!
I'm stuck in time.
What about my present!
You are not limited to time and so you are in both my past and my future but what about where I am now.
I am never in my past and never in my future.
I feel like you care a lot about my future but I feel alone now.
I see you in my past and from my past I see how you have been in my future but are you in my now?

No comments:

Post a Comment